Operational Risk Manager (Outsourcing)
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 19 October 2016
Due to business needs, this global banking institution is seeking an Operational Risk Manager (Outsourcing) to oversee the outsourcing activities for their securities business in Singapore.
About the Operational Risk Manager (Outsourcing) role:
This is a newly-created Operational Risk Manager (Outsourcing) role due to business needs in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Risk, you will be responsible for overseeing the outsourcing activities for the securities business of the organisation.
- Act as a project manager to coordinate and manage the monthly outsourcing committee
- Report and provide oversight on the Group’s outsourcing activities for key internal stakeholders
- Review the policies and procedures for the Group’s outsourcing activities based on the latest MAS outsourcing guidelines
- Be the point of contact and provide training to employees on the organisation’s outsourcing policies
- Ensure that the Group’s outsourcing programmes are performed in an effective and efficient manner
To succeed in this role, you will need to be experienced in risk and controls.
- 5+ years of experience within risk and controls e.g. operational risk / compliance / audit
- Experienced in outsourcing within the banking sector / securities / asset management is preferred
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly analytical
- Able to work well and deliver under pressure
This company is a leading global name and a market leader within the financial services. They are also a leading financial institution with a strong controls culture and a proactive approach to risk management.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operational Risk Manager (Outsourcing) role.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan