Infosecurity Risk Manager
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 19 October 2016
A payments company is seeking an experienced Infosecurity Risk Manager for a Singapore-based role. Reporting directly to the Head of Infosecurity, you will work alongside key stakeholders within the business to actively manage and develop risk frameworks for Hong Kong / India / Australia from the Singapore office.
About the Infosecurity Risk Manager role:
You will ensure that the function actively supports the identification, management and mitigation of technology risks. The role is highly interactive and business-facing, and requires strong stakeholder management and a proactive approach.
- Drive the development and rollout of Technology Risk policies and manual by reviewing global operational risk framework and policy
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks across infrastructure, systems, applications and security
- Analyse and monitor risk profile based on Key Risk Indicators and escalate exceptions
- Review and challenge key control self assessments and monitoring risk mitigation plans
- Work with heads of departments in planning control metrics and processes to meet business needs
- Employ best practice solutions and maintain documentation on risk policies and procedures
- Understand the changes within HKMA / OIAC / RBI regulations and highlight the impact to the business
To succeed in this Infosecurity Risk Manager role, you will need to have 8-10 years' experience within Information / Technology Risk in financial services.
- Candidates with IT Audit experience within internal or external audit may be considered
- Knowledge of HKMA / OIAC / RBI regulation is a requirement
- Mandarin skills are a pre-requisite for the successful candidate who will cover the Hong Kong market
- Ability to work independently
- Top tier written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to engage with various stakeholders
This is a leading international payments group with an extensive global footprint. The team prides itself on an innovative approach and the ability to translate risk concepts into practical solutions and tools to support the firm’s growing franchise.
The company offers flexible benefits and a good career development plan for their employees. Candidates can expect opportunities to move laterally across teams or vertically into a team lead role. It is an extremely results-oriented organisation and employees are rewarded for the ability to break into new frontiers and new verticals.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan