Market Risk Assistant Manager
Consultant MayJin Yap (R1656722)
Date posted 13 October 2016
A new Market Risk Assistant Manager job has arisen at an established global bank in Singapore. This is a role for an experienced market risk analyst to step into a team lead capacity.
About the Market Risk Assistant Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will support the Deputy Head of Market Risk to oversee the team and represent the department in dealings with internal stakeholders ranging from front to back office.
- PL and risk analysis and reporting, monitoring of limits, production of Daily PnL & Risk Report for Singapore Trading and Banking book
- Liaise with other departments (Front office, Back Office, Finance, Planning) to ensure operational readiness of new products
- Support regional offices with their product control / market risk related queries
- Run ad hoc projects in addition to BAU
- Mentor and guide two Junior Analysts within the team
The ideal Market Risk Assistant Manager will have minimum 4 years' direct experience in product control or market risk within financial services environment.
- Degree in Business or related fields
- Proper understanding of financial instruments such as bonds and derivatives (FX and IR)
- Working knowledge of VBA Excel
This role is for someone who have interest to develop their managerial capacity by overseeing and mentoring BAU work done by Junior Analysts.
If you are a self-starter who can work independently and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656722 May Jin Yap