Quantitative Strategist, Associate (Junior)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nina Boschung (R22111401)
Job Ref 1893400/001
Date posted 17 March 2023singapore banking-financial-services/quantitative 2023-03-21 2023-04-16 banking Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive and unique Quantitative Strategist, Associate (Junior) job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore.
About the Quantitative Strategist, Associate (Junior) Role:
In this role, your key responsibility will be to assist in developing pricing models and liaising with the quantitative strats team.
- Maintaining existing models and implementing new models used for pricing and risk management covering interest rates and emerging markets in Asia
- Documenting and testing new and existing models
- Supporting the analytics library to strats, trading, IT, model validation and finance
To succeed in this Quantitative Strategist, Associate (Junior) role, you should have at least one year of direct experience in a financial modelling function in financial services with a strong grasp of derivatives pricing.
- One to two years of work experience in financial services, recent MSc fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- MSc or PhD in a relevant subject such as mathematics, physics, or computer science with strong Mathematical skills in probability, stochastic calculus and numerical methods (finite differences, Monte Carlo)
- Proven experience in computing and programming skills in C++ is a must
- Highly motivated with a keen willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
This esteemed company is a global leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quantitative Strategist, Associate (Junior) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22111401 Nina Natasha Boschung
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 March 2023A new and exciting AVP - Anti Bribery and Corruption Business Expenditure job opportunity has become available at a reputable bank, reporting to the Regional Head of Anti-Bribery and Corruption.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 March 2023An attractive AVP - CIB Transaction Monitoring Investigator job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will report to the CIB Transaction Monitoring Investigations Head.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD8500 per month + BonusLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 24 March 2023An AVP Finance Regulatory Manager job has just become available at a reputable Japanese bank based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting Credit Risk Specialist job has just become available at a reputable digital banking firm. In this role, you will build CRM solutions and strategies for the customer life cycle.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting Enterprise Risk Specialist job has just become available at a reputable digital banking firm. In this role, you will work with the Head of Enterprise Risk Management and Chief Risk Officer to implement the ERM framework and ensure its effectively managed daily.