Salary SGD90000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 25 July 2018 2018-07-252018-09-23 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Quantitative Analyst job opportunity based in Singapore has just become available at a top global financial institution.
About the Quantitative Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be based in Singapore and be tasked to work on new and critical projects for the division.
- Work on critical new projects
- Responsible for extending solutions to equity derivatives
- Ensure requirements are addressed within business constraints
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders
To succeed in this Quantitative Analyst role, you should have excellent quantitative skills and strong Python experience.
- Highly talented Applied Mathematics / Physics / Engineering or similar quantitative graduate who is keen to apply existing knowledge and quick to learn complex new concepts and skills
- Extensive working experience in Python development skills and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of financial mathematics, derivative pricing and risk management
- Experience pricing and risk management on derivatives (minimum three years)
- Strong knowledge of numerical algorithms (interpolation, linear algebra) is desirable
- Prior experience as a front office quantitative analyst is ideal
- Knowledge of regulatory capital, collateralisation and XVA will be advantageous
- Capable of managing own workload while providing regular feedback to management
- Confident communicator capable of working directly with stakeholders
- Highly motivated, self-starter
This is a top financial institution that needs no introduction. If you are driven and seek continuous advancement with an industry leader, this Quantitative Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee