Account Documentation Analyst
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-05-25 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Account Documentation Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Client Analyst who is a fluent in this field.
About the Client Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for management, co-ordination and tracking of completion of periodic review.
- Review and process new client account opening documentation
- Review and process client account updates
- Review and process discretionary portfolio account opening
- Process changes to client static data
- Process closure of accounts
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports for submission
- Assist in maintenance of dormant accounts
- Attend to queries from Marketing
- Other adhoc tasks
To succeed in this account documentation environment, you will need to have the ability to work in a wealth management environment.
- Account opening and reviewing of KYC experience in private banking
- Strong sense of risk and fraud control
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Able to work effectively under pressure and tight deadline
- Able to understand Mandarin is an advantage to liaise with native speaking clients
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Analyst role.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua