Private Banker - Singapore Desk
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-22 banking singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A leading Corporate Private Bank is looking to hire an established and driven Private Banker to join their growing team. Reporting into the Singapore Desk Head, you will responsible for acquiring and managing client relationships by providing comprehensive advice and a broad range of investment products and services tailored to the complex needs of high-net-worth individuals whilst working toward specific individual, team and market asset and revenue targets.
About the Private Banker role:
In this business-critical and challenging front-office role, you are expected to possess the best specialist knowledge and product expertise in developing solutions for clients in the creation, management and transfer of their wealth.
- Providing advisory to HNWI clients regarding Market leading products and tailored solutions
- Ability to collaborate between internal divisions, teams and specialists to deliver cross selling opportunities, especially between Corporate Banking and Private Banking
- Acquiring new clients through referrals, own network and the active prospecting of high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals
To succeed in this Private Banker job, you will require excellent client relationship management skills, coupled with an outstanding network in the private banking industry to support the Bank’s growth strategy. You will need to be a team player with the highest professional work ethic and standards with the ability to cope under pressure.
- Proven track record of relevant banking experience focused on client acquisition and the management of wealth for clients within the Singapore market
- First class presentation and communication skills; able to listen, guide and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Drive and motivation to work in a target driven and high performance client centric culture
- High level of professional and personal integrity; ensuring all work activities meet the high compliance standards of the Bank
- Degree from a university or an institute of higher education
- Fluent in English and conversant in additional languages in view of client coverage
- CACS Paper I & II certification/CFA or equivalent is an advantage
This leading Corporate Private bank provides the best innovative and top-quality services to its clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding global business. The culture is demanding, as you will be expected to hit the ground running, but if you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, hungry to learn and want to take the next step in your career within this top organisation, this role is for you. Great career development opportunities await the right person in this exciting Private Banker role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando