Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Operational Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a global investment bank. You will be part of a division established to turn data analytics into action.
About the Operational Analyst Role:
You will be part of a dedicated team utilising data analytics insights to create engaging, targeted and measurable campaigns.
- Engage analytics and business stakeholders to understand business drivers, implement client/product campaigns and drive initiatives to improve conversion and campaign effectiveness
- Develop subject matter expertise in client/product campaign data and processes, data structures and tracking mechanisms
- Plan and manage campaign development, tracking and success measurement
- Develop data extraction, filtering and validation approaches to identify campaign targets which conforms with eligibility and suitability rules
- Manage ad hoc and recurring leads generation, progress reporting and closure activities
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness, communicate findings and improvement recommendations
- Conformity with delivery standards by performing control validation and analysis
To succeed in this Operational Analyst role, you should have prior experience in data technologies.
- Bachelor's degree / diploma in Management Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Marketing Management or equivalent
- Three to five years' direct experience in client / product campaigns management in a banking environment
- Competent in the use of data technologies for leads generation, campaign tracking and evaluation, with hands-on experience in CRM tools and delivery platforms including SQL, VBA, Tableau, R, Business Objects, Oracle/Teradata/Hadoop, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and SharePoint collaboration tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Ability to plan, consistently meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to assess situations, verify facts, reason logically to formulate and propose alternatives
- Highly driven and self-motivated, able to interact with ease, establish rapport and build trust
This is a leading investment bank that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek to fast-track your career in data analytics, this Operational Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee