Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting KYC Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a KYC Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the KYC Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and tracking the completion of periodic review.
- Ensure front office provides a professional delivery of a variety of support services to the private banking business
- Support front office to complete the periodic reviews and other regulatory remediation requirements
- Provide guidance to front office on documentation requirements for periodic reviews
- Participate in projects/initiatives
- Review account documentation
To succeed in this KYC Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work in a wealth management environment.
- Minimum two to three years' experience in a financial institution for a similar role with KYC and client on-boarding experience
- Excellent track record in turnaround and ability to identify key AML/KYC issues
- Strong excel, macros and report presentation skills
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution that is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting KYC Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua