Associate, Portfolio Operations (Private Equity)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jack Drabwell (R23112283)
Job Ref 1900610/001
Date posted 11 May 2023singapore banking-financial-services/private-equity 2023-05-11 2023-06-10 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent Associate, Portfolio Operations (Private Equity) job opportunity has just become available at a leading investment firm, based in Singapore.
About the Associate, Portfolio Operations (Private Equity) Role:
In this international role, you will be responsible for conducting in-depth research on new investment opportunities, modelling scenarios accounting for internal and external factors, and presenting your findings and models to various stakeholders.
- Generating investment ideas based on fundamental research and deep knowledge of sector trends and business models
- Evaluating new investments for their risks and likely returns through detailed financial modelling and due diligence
- Preparing and presenting investment memos for the Investment Committee
- Performing business/financial analysis and evaluating business performance of portfolio companies. Be involved in the assessment of the competitive landscape and new business initiatives for portfolio companies
- Managing existing Indian and SEA portfolio companies
To succeed in this Associate, Portfolio Operations (Private Equity) role, you should have prior experience in evaluating private market investment opportunities. The right candidate must be comfortable working with a diverse set of companies globally and communicating across different time zones and cultures. Extensive travelling to India is required, and prior relevant work experience in India is preferred.
- Degree from a reputed educational institution
- Two to three years of work experience in business operation, financial analysis, and/or private equity
- Prior investing experience with a proven track record is an advantage
- Proficient at generating precise and detailed management reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, displaying initiative and independence in managing their job roles
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This established investment firm have built their reputation over more than twenty years, leveraging their strategy of deep research and targeted industry focus to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns to their investors over the long term. They maintain a relatively small but strongly collaborative team of the most talented investment professionals, and value solid judgement, intellectual curiosity and attention to detail combined with an investments-oriented mindset.
If you are driven, determined, and ready to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate, Portfolio Operations (Private Equity) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted. Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451 EA Registration No.: R23112283 Jack Drabwell
Salary: SGD135000 - SGD144000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 29 May 2023An attractive Liquidity Management, AVP job has just become available at a top-tier global banking institution based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD135000 - SGD144000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 22 May 2023An attractive Liquidity Management, AVP job has just become available at a top-tier global banking institution based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 May 2023An exclusive Risk and Compliance Manager job has just become available at a reputable international capital market firm. You will report directly to the Risk and Compliance Senior Manager.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting six-month Business Strategy Analyst job within the global Wealth Management team has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for someone with experience working within wealth management or financial services sales function with a results driven work approach.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 May 2023An exciting Data Analyst & Regulatory Report Preparer (11-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to work with users and development teams to ensure the data is fit for purpose, defining and monitoring the processes and controls that adhere to EDM Standards, and helping to triage and remediate data incidents.