Research Analyst (Japanese Speaking) Role
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 18 March 2019 2019-03-182019-05-13 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Research Analyst (Japanese Speaking) role has just become available at one of the most respected and fast growing financial solutions provider in the world, based in Singapore. Reporting to the regional head, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Research Analyst Role:
You will primarily be focused on tracking and researching globally along with maintaining the deals database. The company's platform users expect and depend on the data to be of the highest quality, something you will be expected to contribute towards. Opportunities are also available to contribute towards the production of bespoke data analysis for company's users and the financial press as well as company's reports and publications.
- Daily tracking of online news and conducting in-depth online research on private equity and venture capital deals
- Processing and inputting of deal information onto the online databases in a timely manner
- Reviewing large amounts of data from multiple sources and curating the relevant facts
- Performing data quality assurance checks and liaising with the Deals team in other offices to provide feedback on the quality of their output
- Occasionally communicating with fund managers via phone and email to obtain accurate information on their investments
- Occasionally performing statistical analysis using MS Excel and putting together reports for publications and client data requests
- Writing in the ‘house’ style to compose online profiles and occasionally provide input to reports and publications
- With experience, the candidate will be expected to take on training and mentoring of the new team members as well as responsibility for sections of the data to become an expert in that research area
To succeed in the role, you must have excellent research abilities, being able to exhibit persistence, patience and a keen eye for detail to successfully gather valuable information.
- Degree in Banking/Finance, fresh graduates and candidates with no prior experience are welcomed to apply
- Comfortable working with numerical data
- Analytical thinker
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues, investigating anomalies and a desire to get to the bottom of a problem
- A keen interest in the finance industry and a drive to acquire knowledge is essential
- Strong team player with the ability and enthusiasm to work independently
- JLPT1 qualification in Japanese is essential to liaise with stakeholders and clients in Japan
The successful Research Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang