Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Research Analyst job has just been made available at a leading data research firm in Singapore.
About the Research Analyst role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for conducting research and analyst for investments based in Japan. You will be required to liaise with Japanese fund managers and clients with regards to the research reports produced.
- Updating online databases with key financial information, statistics and analysis
- Obtaining information by calling and/or emailing our contacts in the alternatives industry
- Providing current and updated analysis relating to investors in alternative assets funds
- Writing factual based copy in the 'house' style, composing profiles and providing performance-related input to online products and publications
To succeed in this Research Analyst role, you will need to be meticulous and good with numbers.
- Candidates with no prior relevant experience are welcome to apply
- JLPT1 qualification in Japanese is essential to liaise with stakeholders and clients in Japan
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and analytical
This is a leading global financial institution. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Research Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando