Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 22 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Operations Associate job has just become available at a leading private equity firm based in Singapore.
About the Operations Associate Role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the complete end-to-end trade life cycle process including trade support, trade booking, confirmations, valuations, reconciliation and the settlement process.
- Firm’s primary liaison to a number of outsourced service providers including administrators, brokers, custodians, accountants, auditors, compliance providers, etc.
- Monitoring and handling trade settlement processes
- Investigating breaks in the trade life cycle
- Handling trade reconciliations and trade confirmations
- Account-opening and on-boarding of counter parties
- Coordinating the work flow between Fund’s service providers
- Being responsible for regulatory filings and Fund’s critical deliverables (Report to LPs, etc.)
- Overseeing bookkeepers, fund accountant and fund administrator to deliver Quarterly Reporting to the LPs
To succeed in this Operations Associate role, you will need to be a natural self-starter with the ability to multitask to ensure completeness in trade processing and other operational processes such as on-boarding and liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to resolve breaks and investor queries.
- Minimum of two years' relevant operations experience
- Numerically-inclined and meticulous when working with numbers
- Self-starter and takes accountability for their work
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills
This leading private equity firm based in Singapore focuses on growth capital and special situations. They provide the best innovative and top-quality investment solutions to their clients. The culture is demanding, as you will be expected to hit the ground running, but if you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, hungry to learn and want to take the next step in your career within the buy-side, this is the role for you. Great career development opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Associate job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi