Corporate Actions Analyst
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1937640/001
Date posted 19 May 2023singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2023-05-19 2023-06-18 banking Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting 6 month Corporate Actions Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analyst who is fluent in the Corporate Actions and Asset servicing field.
In this business critical role you will be responsible handling Corporate Actions events relating to Equity and Fixed Income products.
• Process mandatory and voluntary corporate actions distributions accurately and on a timely basis (e.g. dividends, scrip/currency elections, REITs distributions, interest/redemption
• Processing of Corporate Action events in an accurate, timely and consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures and to the agreed service level.
• Managing internal and external stakeholders on Corporate Action issues
• Adhering to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework
• Attending to reconciliation breaks in accounts on a daily basis
• Ensuring that all queries are attended to and investigated promptly
• Supporting change by assisting in devising and implementing improved processes
• Participating in project initiatives and taking up ad hoc tasks as required
• Managing operational risk associated within the processesTo succeed in this business control management environment, you will need to have the ability to work as a team player.
The successful Client Services Representative will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams and other internal stakeholders as well as communicate effectively with intermediaries when the need arises.
• Corporate Actions Experience
• Ability to prioritise heavy workloads and work efficiently in dynamic environment to meet deadlines
• Strong PC skills, particularly Excel, Power point
• Strong communication skills
• Strategic Thinker
• Good organizational skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organization offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Actions Analyst job.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting one-year Client Services Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a client-focused individual who is passionate in this field.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD70000 per annumLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting Securities Settlements Analyst job has just become available at an up and coming Financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analytical thinker who possesses a passion for Securities operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting Equities Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 11 May 2023An exciting Trade Processing Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 May 2023An exciting Operations Analyst, AML Onboarding (three to four months) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that is within a team of associates in the Anti-Money Laundering Client Due Diligence (AML/CDD) onboarding function.