Equities Trade Support Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1912790/001
Date posted 19 May 2023singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2023-05-19 2023-06-18 banking Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Equities Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore.
About the Equities Trade Support Analyst Role:
This is a role for an Equities Trade Support Analyst who is quantitative, analytical, proactive and able to work under pressure. In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for initiating solutions, taking ownership and driving issue remediation.
- Support the sales and trading desks by investigating, resolving issues and enquiries related to bookings, breaks
- Trade capture, reconciliations, life cycle management, corporate actions and client servicing
- Supporting trade allocations and confirmations for institutional clients trading Asian markets and supporting global products
- Ensuring transactions are booked in a timely manner and are reconciled accurately
- Investigating and resolving all trade exceptions and managing client and trading desk queries within the agreed SLAs
- Reporting and escalating issues appropriately and in a timely manner
- Adhering to control procedures, identifying risk gaps and ensuring controls are implemented to close those gaps
- Scrutinising processes to identify issues within the flows and then working with senior management to drive through change and process enhancements
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, the Front Office and supporting teams
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects and liaising with both internal and external counterparts in different regions
To succeed in this Equities Trade Support Analyst role, you must be well organised with minimal supervision. The successful candidate also has strong analytical skills. Relevant experience in a middle office and Front office support environment is desirable.
- Minimum of three years’ experience within the middle office environment
- Relevant middle office/trade support experience in an investment bank
- Bachelor's/honours degree or equivalent required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel, Word and outlook is advantageous
- Ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Equities Trade Support Analyst job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting one-year Client Services Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a client-focused individual who is passionate in this field.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD70000 per annumLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting Securities Settlements Analyst job has just become available at an up and coming Financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analytical thinker who possesses a passion for Securities operations.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting 6 month Corporate Actions Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analyst who is fluent in the Corporate Actions and Asset servicing field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 11 May 2023An exciting Trade Processing Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 May 2023An exciting Operations Analyst, AML Onboarding (three to four months) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that is within a team of associates in the Anti-Money Laundering Client Due Diligence (AML/CDD) onboarding function.