Client Services Analyst
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1926110/001
Date posted 19 May 2023singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2023-05-19 2023-06-18 banking Singapore River SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting one-year Client Services Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a client-focused individual who is passionate in this field.
About the Client Services Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for having extensive interactions with the clients, external counterparties.
- Answer routine customer inquiries, articulates customer concerns/problems and contributes to solutions within scope of work via inbound and outbound calls
- Identify customers' current and future needs proactively to ensure a positive customer experience
- Verify customer requests to ensure information is correct and in good order, and takes appropriate actions
- Correspond with customers via phone, email or standard/complex written correspondence, where appropriate
- Adhere to all policies and procedure guidelines and customer service standards to achieve operational, productivity and quality objectives
- Perform activities related to department’s mailing and releases client documentation via the web portal
- May perform relevant operational or service ad hoc requests assigned by the leader
- Monitor and track client follow-ups
- Support client communications
- Support initial review of returning information from clients
The successful Client Services Analyst has the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams and other internal stakeholders as well as communicate effectively with intermediaries when the need arises.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Marketing disciplines
- Minimum of three to five years' experience in a private banking environment, specialising in client servicing
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with a strong client focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin due to the nature of the role
This global bank is reputed to be the best in the industry, needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very dedicated to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Services Analyst job.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD70000 per annumLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting Securities Settlements Analyst job has just become available at an up and coming Financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analytical thinker who possesses a passion for Securities operations.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting 6 month Corporate Actions Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analyst who is fluent in the Corporate Actions and Asset servicing field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting Equities Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 11 May 2023An exciting Trade Processing Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 May 2023An exciting Operations Analyst, AML Onboarding (three to four months) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that is within a team of associates in the Anti-Money Laundering Client Due Diligence (AML/CDD) onboarding function.