OTC Operations Support, Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nathalie Chieng (R21100257)
Job Ref 1900720/001
Date posted 13 March 2023singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2023-03-14 2023-04-12 financial-services singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An OTC Operations Support, Analyst job has just become available at a technology-enabled financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Team Lead, OTC Derivative Operations who is based in Singapore.
About the OTC Operations Support, Analyst Role:
In this role, you will provide trade operational support to the front office team, OTC Energy.
- Ensure all top day trades are allocated in a cleared in a timely and efficient manner
- Work closely with front office brokers, assisting with all queries and requirements
- Manage deal entry into in-house systems
- Manage deal entry into external exchange systems
- Configure and monitor counterparty commission rates
- Manage daily monitoring and problem resolution of downstream internal system feeds and processes
- Report and escalate issues to the OTC Supervisor and Clearing manager
- Provide back-office administration support as required
- Assist the Brokerage Department with queries
- Handle general customer support
To succeed in this OTC Operations Support, Analyst role, you will have the ability to work independently to support the front office brokers in managing the pre- and post-trade operations, specifically on Derivative products. The right candidate will also have the flexibility and right attitude to support the team, when necessary.
- Degree or equivalent in the business management field
- At least two years of relevant industry experience, having full end-to-end trade operations, including exchange deal entry
- Experience in Trayport/GlobalVision trading platforms is advantageous
- Experienced in supporting front office trading desks
- As this is a sole contributor role, self-starting, proactiveness and ownership are main characteristics of the right individual
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a timely manner
- Experienced in APAC jurisdictions, in terms of clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- The role supports the 10.30am to 7.30pm work arrangement
- Candidate is required to report into the office daily, unless stated otherwise by the Team Lead
This company is a London headquartered business established in 2005, whereby providing liquidity and market infrastructure to clients in the global commodities and financial markets. The company covers extensive services in market making, execution and clearing, hedging and investment solutions, price discovery and data and advisory. The range of clients include large commodity producers, consumers, traders, banks, hedge funds and asset managers.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting OTC Operations Support, Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21100257 Nathalie Chieng
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 March 2023An attractive Middle Office Operations, Associate job has just become available at a reputable financial firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be reporting to the Team Lead, who is also based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD55000 - SGD70000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 March 2023An attractive Client Lifecycle Specialist, Senior Officer job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Client Lifecycle, APAC.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 March 2023An exciting Securities Middle Office, Officer role has just become available at a leading financial services firm based in Singapore. The candidate will report directly to the Manager, Middle Office Operations, who is based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 March 2023An exciting Real Estate Finance Analyst (two-year contract) job has just become available at one of global leaders in real estate investing based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to be highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 March 2023An attractive Loan Operations, AVP/Associate job has just become available at a reputable bank based in Singapore.