Middle Office Operations, Energy
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nathalie Chieng (R21100257)
Job Ref 1913490/001
Date posted 13 March 2023singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2023-03-14 2023-04-12 financial-services singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Middle Office Operations, Energy job has just become available at a reputable energy firm based in Singapore. You will report directly to the Chief of Operations based in Singapore.
About the Middle Office Operations, Energy Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that scheduling and day-to-day operations run smoothly and that problems are flagged at an early stage to minimise costs.
- Working closely with traders, manage cargo movements, create schedules and nominations based on the supply and demand plan
- Establish good working relationships with counterparties, alongside internal and external stakeholders
- Issue, review and/or trade confirmations, contracts and/or letters of credits
- Liaise with Inspector, agent, ship brokers, trade counterparties, storage terminals and internal departments to ensure smooth physical operation, ships meet statutory regulations and availability of quality certificates and test samples
- Invoice customers and pay our suppliers /service provider's invoices
- Assist with KYC and counterparty registration
- Consolidating tender invitation, sending reminders to respective Trading Desks and recording all bids/offers/information known
To succeed in this Middle Office Operations, Energy role, you will be expected to have experiences in performing middle office operations within a commodities trading firm for either crude oil or refineries industry. The right candidate also has experiences L/C contracts, including both drafting and negotiation experiences.
- At least two years of experiences in trade operations working experiences in energy and/or commodities Industry
- Crude oil or Chinese teapot refineries operations experiences is advantageous
- Ability to read and communicate in both English and Mandarin, to support clients in APAC regions, including Chinese counterparties and banks
- Willing and able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Mature, independent, self-motivated and a team player
This is a leading energy commodities firm, that has strategically positioned itself to play an important role in the global oil and gas supply chain by being involved in all key stages of a trade cycle, including sourcing, transport, storage, distribution, structured finance and pricing risk management of the energy commodities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Middle Office Operations, Energy role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21100257 Nathalie Chieng
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 March 2023A Credit Middle Office, Associate job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be directly reporting to the Vice President, Credit Middle Office, who is based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD120000 - SGD140000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting Portfolio Liquidity Management, Manager job has just become available at a leading asset manager based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 01 March 2023A Trade Capture, Structured Credit, AVP job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will report directly to the Vice President, Head of TCU.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 March 2023This is an exciting isConduct Analyst opportunity to join an international bank with a strong presence in the region. Rmmotion firm is a strong performer, projecting stability and solid growth.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 March 2023A unique Fund Operations Analyst job has become available at a rapidly expanding asset management firm, based in Singapore.