Corporate Actions Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1913200/001
Date posted 10 March 2023singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2023-03-14 2023-04-09 banking Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting 12-month Corporate Actions Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analyst who is fluent in the Corporate Actions and Asset servicing field.
About the Corporate Actions Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible handling Corporate Actions events relating to Equities and Fixed Income products.
- Process mandatory and voluntary corporate actions distributions accurately and on a timely basis (e.g. dividends, scrip/currency elections, REITs distributions, interest/redemption
- Processing of Corporate Action events in an accurate, timely and consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures and to the agreed service level
- Managing internal and external stakeholders on Corporate Action issues
- Adhering to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework
- Attending to reconciliation breaks in accounts on a daily basis
- Ensuring that all queries are attended to and investigated promptly
- Supporting change by assisting in devising and implementing improved processes
- Participating in project initiatives and taking up ad hoc tasks as required
- Managing operational risk associated within the processesTo succeed in this business control management environment, you will need to have the ability to work as a team player
The successful Corporate Actions Analyst has the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams and other internal stakeholders as well as communicate effectively with intermediaries when the need arises.
- Corporate Actions Experience
- Ability to prioritise heavy workloads and work efficiently in dynamic environment to meet deadlines
- Strong PC skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic thinker
Good organisational skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Actions Analyst job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 24 March 2023An exciting 12-month Trade Operations Associate job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analyst job who is fluent in this field. There is an opportunity for this role to be convertible.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting Client Services Specialist job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. In this role, you will be working closely with varied multinational corporate clients.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Trade Processing Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected Financial institutions based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 March 2023An exciting Operations Analyst (12-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to be part of the Global Client Commission Management Team and assist in the daily BAU for the soft dollar and commission sharing arrangement for the bank's APAC clients in the equities business.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 March 2023An exciting Performance Reporting Analyst (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to do performance reporting and analysis for senior management.