Assistant Relationship Manager (Private Banking)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1882610/001
Date posted 08 March 2023singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2023-03-14 2023-04-07 banking Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Assistant Relationship Manager (Private Banking) job has just become available at one of the most respected private banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a client-centric analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant Relationship Manager (Private Banking) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for assuming day-to-day management of portfolio of accounts by providing tailor made solutions and cross-selling the bank’s products and services to your clients.
- Assist in the collation of information and supporting documents
- Assist in the preparation of dashboard
- Escalate approvals
- Ensure periodic reviews are done within due dates
- Provide sales support to ensure delivery of quality and proactive services to clients. Meet clients with sales for business needs
- Conduct relevant searches in relation to current accounts/transactions. Act as the primary escalation and accountability point for clients
- Provide value-added proactive servicing activities
- Conduct period service review/scorecard review with clients
- Oversee corporate current accounts/fixed deposit matters
- Assist with fund transfers/remittances/Giro/statement/cheque
- Handle internet banking/regional cash management system matters
- Perform all duties as assigned by the management
To succeed in this Assistant Relationship Manager (Private Banking) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams and other internal stakeholders as well as communicate effectively with intermediaries when the need arises.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in business administration, finance or marketing disciplines
- Minimum of two to three years' experience in a private banking environment, specialising in client servicing
- Excellent knowledge of investments in a competitive environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with a strong client focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good command of Mandarin and Cantonese in speaking, writing and reading at the business level to communicate and liaise with the client base in Hong Kong and Taiwan
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with one of the most respected private banking institutions based in Singapore.
If you have confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very dedicated to developing and training their people to the highest standards. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Relationship Manager (Private Banking) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 24 March 2023An exciting 12-month Trade Operations Associate job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analyst job who is fluent in this field. There is an opportunity for this role to be convertible.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 06 March 2023About the AVP/Associate, Trade Services role: Robert Walters is handling an exclusive mandate with a large corporate bank seeking professionals for their Trade Services team. In this Singapore-based role, you will be part of the Trade Services team that is responsible for handling all trade-related transactions including, but not limited to: checks of documentary credits and collections; invoice financing relating to goods and services; freight financing; and trust receipt.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 March 2023An attractive Middle Office Operations, Associate job has just become available at a reputable financial firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be reporting to the Team Lead, who is also based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting Client Services Specialist job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. In this role, you will be working closely with varied multinational corporate clients.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Trade Processing Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected Financial institutions based in Singapore.