Trade Capture, Structured Credit, AVP
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Nathalie Chieng (R21100257)
Job Ref 1887120/001
Date posted 01 March 2023singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2023-03-21 2023-03-31 financial-services Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Trade Capture, Structured Credit, AVP job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will report directly to the Vice President, Head of TCU.
About the Trade Capture, Structured Credit, AVP Role:
In this role, you will provide coverage of risk management, strategic business planning exercises and participation in key projects within the markets function.
- Handle trade capture related functions including but not limited to trade capture assistance, allocations, trade amendments, queries investigation and client servicing
- Ensure there are suitable control processes around trade booking, verification and reconciliation and that the control environment of TCU matches the ambition of the front office desk to trade new and exciting products as well as supporting existing business in a scalable manner
- Work closely with sales, trading, IB middle office and other stakeholders across the globe on a daily basis to resolve issues
- Assist with implementing agreed initiatives, seeking innovative solutions to challenges faced and support from the wider franchise where necessary
To succeed in this Trade Capture, Structured Credit, AVP role, you will have at least five years of experience in work closely with front office, clients and various infrastructure groups to ensure accurate trade capture, risk management and superior client servicing across three main asset classes which include credit and rates derivatives.
- Degree or equivalent in a finance field
- At least five years of relevant industry experience, having in-depth knowledge in one or more products (preferably middle office processing within investment bank or hedge fund setting)
- Work experience and knowledge in structured products, including credit and rates
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and is comfortable communicating directly with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Team player
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external clients to understand and address their needs
- Eagerness to take initiative and promote process improvements
- Experience with Microsoft Office technologies including Excel and VBA
- Candidates requiring work sponsorship in Singapore need not apply
This esteemed company is a multinational investment bank operating the globe with offices in over 29 countries. It provides advisory, financing and risk management services to large companies, institutions and government clients.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Capture, Structured Credit, AVP role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21100257 Nathalie Chieng
Salary: SGD120000 - SGD140000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting Portfolio Liquidity Management, Manager job has just become available at a leading asset manager based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 March 2023A Credit Middle Office, Associate job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be directly reporting to the Vice President, Credit Middle Office, who is based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 March 2023This is an exciting isConduct Analyst opportunity to join an international bank with a strong presence in the region. Rmmotion firm is a strong performer, projecting stability and solid growth.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 March 2023A unique Fund Operations Analyst job has become available at a rapidly expanding asset management firm, based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 March 2023An attractive Middle Office Operations, Energy job has just become available at a reputable energy firm based in Singapore. You will report directly to the Chief of Operations based in Singapore.