Sales Support Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1848520/001
Date posted 25 November 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-11-25 2022-12-25 banking Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a Sales Support Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Sales Support Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the firm’s fund sales efforts and relationship management within the intermediary space. The partners include distributors across private banks, retail banks, insurance firms based in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Work closely with and provide support to the wholesale distribution sales team in Singapore on sales and marketing activities
- Maintain proper records on client activities and documentation
- Prepare and maintain client templates and reports
- Prepare presentation materials in accordance to the company’s corporate guidelines and local regulations
- Perform product, peer and market analysis to better understand the market landscape
- Work with the RFP team and other internal stakeholders in compiling and coordinating inputs for client RFPs (Request-for-Proposals)
- Carry out additional duties or special projects as assigned
To succeed in this Sales Support Analyst role, you should be organised and work well with minimal supervision. You will also require strong analytical skills. Relevant experience in a middle and front office environment is desirable.
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience from financial services or asset management industry
- Prior and relevant work experience and knowledge of the relevant multi-asset class products
- Experience with Bloomberg and Morningstar systems is preferred
- Detail-oriented, a team player and able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
This is a leading global financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments and offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Support Analyst job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Business Data Analyst job within the operations change management team has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Private Banking KYC Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected private banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a compliance officer who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 November 2022An attractive Client Services Executive job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Sales and Client Services Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 18 November 2022An exciting Equities Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an associate who has a good understanding of derivatives/equity sales and trading flows.
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Retail Banking Operations Analyst (one-year contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Retail Banking Operations Analyst who is fluent in this field.