Client Services Executive
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1685830/001
Date posted 25 November 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-11-25 2022-12-25 banking Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Client Services Executive job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Sales and Client Services Manager.
About the Client Services Executive (Night Shift) Role:
In this role, you will be part of the client services team, providing day-to-day account management of the company’s clients. The team aims to provide high level of service to the company’s clients, to both retain and grow the business within the highly competitive marketplace of online forex and CFD broking services.
- Provide high-quality client service for a positive client experience
- Provide effective solutions in a timely manner to client queries
- Educate clients in using the trading platforms
- Provide administrative support where necessary, including account opening
- Effectively and accurately manage internal queries, relating to account opening
- Ensure accurate recording of client information in the internal system in a timely manner
- Respond proactively and efficiently to client queries
- Liaise efficiently and effectively with other departments ensuring resolution of client’s issues to provide consistent excellent client service
- Actively perform targeted communication to reactivate dormant account holders
- Maintain latest global and economic news to provide up-to-date trading support to the company’s clients
- Be proactive in maintaining personal and professional development to meet changing demands of the role and participate in appropriate training
- Ensure a positive approach to challenges and provide open and honest feedback to the line manager
To succeed in this Client Services Executive (Night Shift) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the sales team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree or equivalent in the finance field
- Preferably with two to three years' experience in the banking/financial services industry with proven client relationship experience in financial markets. Fresh graduates with strong passion for and knowledge in the capital markets/securities trading and their products (forex, CFD, commodities, equities, etc.) are welcome to apply
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably proficient in Mandarin to provide support to both English and Mandarin-speaking clients
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for the company’s products and services
- Working knowledge of financial markets and trading
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and databases
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team
- Enthusiastic, reliable, trustworthy and confident nature
- IT-savvy and able to provide general IT troubleshooting advice
- Operates with integrity and a highly client-centric mindset, with the ability to build and enhance strong and meaningful client relationships
- Ability to handle difficult clients in a professional manner
This esteemed company is one of the world’s leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers, with nearly 60 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. Their success is founded on their ability to deliver a wide range of trading products to customers, from single equities to indices, currencies and commodities. They have pioneered the development of online trading in markets around the world. The company is committed to provide consistent quality service to all their clients to transcend client retention and growth in the financial markets industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Services Executive role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Sales Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a Sales Support Analyst who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Business Data Analyst job within the operations change management team has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Private Banking KYC Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected private banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a compliance officer who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 18 November 2022An exciting Equities Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an associate who has a good understanding of derivatives/equity sales and trading flows.
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Retail Banking Operations Analyst (one-year contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Retail Banking Operations Analyst who is fluent in this field.