Equities Trade Support Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1876310/001
Date posted 18 November 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-11-18 2022-12-18 banking Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Equities Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an associate who has a good understanding of derivatives/equity sales and trading flows.
About the Equities Trade Support Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of value-added service and to work under pressure and to tight time constraints with excellent attention to detail.
- Provide consistently stellar operational support for derivative/swaps/cash products
- Support the sales and trading desks by investigating, resolving issues and enquiries related to bookings, breaks etc.
- Utilise critical thinking/problem solving skills to provide timely resolutions to client issues and breaks
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders both within operations and outside of operations such as compliance, credit, business
- Exhibit proactivity to improve process and enhance controls to mitigate operational risk to the firm
- Be a strong individual contributor but also an active team player to achieve collective goals
- Manage ad hoc projects and liaise with both internal/external counterparts in different regions
To succeed in this role, the candidate must have the desire to work in a team environment. The successful candidate would also contribute to process improvements.
- Experience with global investment bank, with equity derivatives knowledge and client service experience is an advantage
- Experience with dealing with sales/traders and clients
- High personal commitment and integrity
- Good understanding of products, business and operational knowledge
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines, and offers exceptional opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Equities Trade Support Analyst job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Sales Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a Sales Support Analyst who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Business Data Analyst job within the operations change management team has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Private Banking KYC Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected private banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a compliance officer who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 November 2022An attractive Client Services Executive job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Sales and Client Services Manager.
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Retail Banking Operations Analyst (one-year contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Retail Banking Operations Analyst who is fluent in this field.