Equity Derivatives Trade Support, Executive
Salary SGD75000 - SGD85000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Nathalie Chieng (R21100257)
Job Ref 1872400/001
Date posted 17 November 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-11-17 2022-12-17 financial-services singapore SG SGD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Equity Derivatives Trade Support, Executive job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager, who is based in Hong Kong.
About the Equity Derivatives Trade Support, Executive Role:
In this role, you will be supporting the trading desk within CGM EDT. The core function of the role is to provide support service to the trading desks and will closely work with internal and external SMEs.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all daily tasks to ensure correct economics is record in the risk management system, such as trade booking, life cycle management, corporate action, rate maintenance
- Manage problem solving and dynamic working to any issue raised from internal and external SMEs in various aspects, products and markets, including P&L query, settlement issue, funding
- Automate, streamline processes and innovate ideas to increase the capacity of the team
- Participate in projects and UAT testings
To succeed in this Equity Derivatives Trade support, Executive role, you will have extensive experiences and exposure in trade support within the investment banking industry, supporting equity derivatives or future and options financial products. The right candidate also possesses confident and strong interpersonal communication skills, required to manage various internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least three to five years of experience in an investment banking environment, preferably middle office or trade processing role
- Specific knowledge in future and option and equity Asian markets is desirable
- Strong operational risk mindset and front-to-back knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, capable of working with management at different levels
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Alteryx, PowerBI knowledge is an advantage
- Candidates requiring work sponsorship in Singapore need not apply
This esteemed company is a global financial services group operating in 33 markets in asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, specialist advisory, capital raising and principal investment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Equity Derivatives Trade support, Executive role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21100257 Nathalie Chieng
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 November 2022An exciting Loan Operations Specialist, Senior Associate job has just become available at a leading financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the team lead based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Sales Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a Sales Support Analyst who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Business Data Analyst job within the operations change management team has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Private Banking KYC Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected private banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a compliance officer who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 November 2022An attractive Client Services Executive job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Sales and Client Services Manager.