Client Services Advisor
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1867480/001
Date posted 03 November 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-11-03 2022-12-03 banking Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Client Services Advisor job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a front office focused individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Client Services Advisor Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for having extensive interactions with the clients, external counterparties, internal teams like trading desks, sales, and technology both locally and cross regional on regular basis.
- Support investment representatives to drive AUM and revenue numbers as well as cultivate and manage ultra-high new worth client relationships
- Understand client requirements and assist investment representatives in the daily maintenance of account relationships
- Be responsible for clients’ daily trading of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, derivatives, structured notes, alternative investments and other core banking products
- Facilitate the onboarding process of new and existing clients to bank, including account opening/closure/update with clients to ensure completion of documentation requirements
- Monitor the team’s portfolio under management, resolving daily client issues and ensure that client requests are met promptly
- Liaise closely across various divisions within the bank (compliance, operations, risk, legal, etc.) to ensure timely resolution of clients enquiries
- Demonstrate enhanced familiarity with core banking/trading systems as well as understanding of the private wealth management business
- Liaise with various business units to ensure client documentation complies with policies and procedures
- Understand all desk administration and ability to manage the meetings and travel arrangements of investment representatives
The successful Client Services Advisor will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams and other internal stakeholders as well as communicate effectively with intermediaries when the need arises.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in business administration, finance or marketing disciplines
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in a private banking environment, specialising in client servicing
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with a strong client focus
- Preferably with strong communication skills in English and Mandarin to support the client base
This global bank is reputed to be the best in the industry, needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very dedicated to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Services Advisor job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Investment Operations Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for an analyst who is fluent in this field.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 November 2022An exciting Investment Compliance (two-year contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global asset managers based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to be part of the FOS team and the investment monitoring and coding team. The individual will work closely with the investment compliance team and key business and project stakeholders where there are interdependent deliverables with other streams (systems and processes).
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Risk Management (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will sit under the COO office in risk management. Depending on performance, this role might get converted to perm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 November 2022An attractive, exclusive VP Compliance (Capital Market) job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer, Asia.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Compliance Officer (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to engage with directors, key business stakeholders and international colleagues, including our partners in Compliance in Europe and the U.S. The ability to engage and deliver on key change initiatives is critically important.