AVP, Trade and Transaction Operator
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nathalie Chieng (R21100257)
Job Ref 1842840/001
Date posted 23 September 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-09-23 2022-10-23 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP, Trade and Transaction Operator job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore.
About the AVP, Trade and Transaction Operator Role:
In this role, you will be part of the Client Analytics and Transaction Services APAC regional team supporting primarily the Global Credit Trading desk. This will be a business face-off role and will require strong analytical and organisational skills to perform analysis and develop requirements to address various changes across different systems, processes and markets.
- Perform trade capture and any exception handling activities
- Perform query resolution for processes within the teams remit and regularly assesses the effectiveness of the checks
- Be the main interface with trade capture teams in trading hubs and provides inputs into both regular and ad hoc forums with them (i.e. escalated issues reviews, control calls, etc.)
- Facilitate CTB initiatives and drive continuous improvement programmes within the team
- Participate and coordinate with the region for the system user acceptance tests for internal applications
- Manage projects, set up meetings, gather information, send out information, and coordinate with other locations on change implementation
- Implement procedure and control changes and create, re-format process documentation
- Perform administrative tasks when necessary, such as report preparation, document creation, data preparation, cleaning of files and share-drive, and SharePoint
To succeed in this AVP, Trade and Transaction Operator role, you will be expected to have extensive experience in end-to-end trade capture operations within the fixed income and derivatives space. The right candidate will also have project handling experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business finance, economics or relevant disciplines
- At least two to five years of experience in the banking industry, either in investment banking operations and middle office
- Knowledge of fixed income and derivative asset class
- Able to work and navigate independently with other divisions
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word Document
- Ability to work on new system applications and website tools
- Able to communicate with teams from different country and cultural backgrounds with patience and understanding towards cultural diversity
This esteemed company is Germany’s leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. They drive growth through their strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritising long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. The company serve their clients’ real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this AVP, Trade and Transaction Operator role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21100257 Nathalie Chieng
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022An attractive Loan Operations, AVP job has just become available at a reputable bank based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022An attractive Liquidity Operations Specialist job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Loan Operations Specialist, Senior Associate job has just become available at a leading financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the team lead based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting AVP Valuation and Control job has become available at a finance team that is expanding.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022An exclusive AVP - KYC/AML Compliance Specialist job has just become available at a reputable securities firm based in Singapore. You will report to the Chief Compliance Officer.