Loan Operations, AVP
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nathalie Chieng (R21100257)
Job Ref 1846710/001
Date posted 12 September 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-09-12 2022-10-12 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Loan Operations, AVP job has just become available at a reputable bank based in Singapore.
About the Loan Operations, AVP Role:
In this role, you will be part of the wholesale lending transaction cycle team. You will have oversight of KRI and SLA into the region and participation on cross-asset governance calls, with business managers and trading desk heads alongside line teams. You will also be liaising and interacting directly with internal and external clients and attending client service review calls to represent the loan operations team.
- Partner with the global organisation to track and drive change within the organisation’s infrastructure thus reducing escalations and improving process efficiency and control
- Perform detailed analysis on client operational issues; this includes identifying control gaps; re-engineering of processes to resolve ongoing issues
- Champion change leading a culture of optimisation, sustainability and improved efficiency
- Manage the control environment effectively by employing appropriate governance of risk, control and performance indicators
- Ensure financial and operational performance objectives are met by driving strong risk management/automation/efficiency and people/career development programmes
- Ensure delivery and embedment of key strategic direction and plans is managed in a manner that delivers business benefits and minimising any negative impact upon colleagues, etc.
- Maintain excellent relationships within wholesale lending, wider business partners and internal/external stakeholders
To succeed in this Loan Operations, AVP role, you will be expected to have an extensive experience in loan operations, in relation with the middle office function. The right candidate will also have hands-on experiences in identifying gaps in workflows and controls to provide improvement strategies to the loan operations team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance, business or any relevant discipline
- At least five years of relevant work experience in either reputable investment banks or financial firm, within the loan discipline supporting institutional lending
- Strong knowledge of reconciliations, facility agreements and loan booking with exceptional understanding of risk and controls
- Proven experience in managing and/or overseeing change delivery and proven experience in a large-scale operational environments
- Exceptional understanding of recent market changes with regards to risk free rates
This esteemed company is a multinational investment bank operating the globe with offices in over 29 countries. It provides advisory, financing and risk management services to large companies, institutions and government clients.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Loan Operations, AVP role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21100257 Nathalie Chieng
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Loan Operations Specialist, Senior Associate job has just become available at a leading financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the team lead based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022An attractive Liquidity Operations Specialist job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting AVP, Trade and Transaction Operator job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD11000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 09 September 2022An exciting Loan Operations Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a loans specialist who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD9500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting Operations Analyst (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an Operations Analyst within a trust team who is fluent in this field.