Analyst, Equity Swap Trade Capture
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nathalie Chieng (R21100257)
Job Ref 1848420/001
Date posted 05 September 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-09-05 2022-10-05 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Analyst, Equity Swap Trade Capture job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be directly reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Middle Office Trade Capture.
About the Analyst, Equity Swap Trade Capture Role:
In this role, you will be sitting within the middle office, focusing on equity swaps, specifically Delta One. You will be responsible for providing trade processing support to the desk and business and being the main point of contact for all operational queries for their client base and they will interact closely with clients and internally across the business, middle office and operations. Other BAU includes execution to allocation trade handling, trade life cycle management, fails management and client and Desk queries
- Be the primary contact for client operational queries for selected client base
- Provide support to front office sales and trading around life cycle management
- Handle trade across equity hedge and swap side, including trade capture/allocation, trade exception clearance and connectivity issue resolution with tech partners
- Manage client trade activities, liaise with the desk and clients to resolve any issues
- Manage client settlement query resolution
- Support trade capture management, front-to-back reconciliation and identify operational risk
- Contribute to the development of new techniques for the trade life cycle, and improve processes and workflows
- Be involved in initiatives to reduce Manual Touch Points (MTP)
- Help to maintain a culture and environment where processes, risks and controls are continually monitored, and potential risks escalated on a timely basis
To succeed in this Analyst, Equity Swap Trade Capture role, you will have extensive experience and comfortable in managing external clients and front office/trading desk. The right candidate will also be experienced in the trade life cycle management of equity swap and/or cash equity products.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- At least two years of relevant industry experience
- Cash equity and equity swap product knowledge is highly desirable
- Client service experience is preferred
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
- Strong communicator who is articulate and concise
- Independent, good problem solver, results oriented
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and build trust with professionals throughout the business
- Solid understanding of life cycle trade processing for equity swaps including trade capture, settlements and reconciliations
This company’s core activities include safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of the clients. With 2,649 branches in 19 countries, this company strives to earn and maintain the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards by acting responsibly, doing everything possible to create the best outcomes, and prudently manage risk.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Analyst, Equity Swap Trade Capture role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21100257 Nathalie Chieng
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 September 2022An exciting Trade Finance Operations SME Lead, VP job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. This role will be reporting directly to the director of trade finance operations, who is based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 September 2022A fantastic VP Operational Risk Capital Markets (exclusive mandate) job has become available at a growing capital markets firm in the second line of defence of their risk management team. The role reports to the Chief Risk Officer and will manage operational risk oversight across the region.