Client Treasury Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1846910/001
Date posted 01 September 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-09-01 2022-10-01 banking Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Client Treasury Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This role will be working closely with our varied multinational corporate clients.
About the Client Treasury Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for working as part of a team to successfully migrate our clients into the new payments processing system. The purpose of this role is to ensure a seamless migration of our clients.
- Manage migration activities of multiple clients across multiple regions simultaneously ensuring a seamless migration from planning, testing
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external teams ensuring that issues and concerns arising from migration are addressed in a timely manner
- Educate and counsel clients on the migration-related activities and manage their expectations
- Perform application setups, submit request for transmission channel, ensure end to end testing is conducted, obtain required client sign-offs, stage move to production, and ensure initial live files are processed successfully
- Conduct migration-related training and new application features to clients either virtually or in-person
- Coordinate migration activities across multiple workstreams including sales, fulfilment, technical team, operations, vendor, data transmission, and product management resources
The successful candidate is required to be a fast learner. This role requires the candidate to be well organised with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a client servicing environment is preferred
- Strong understanding of financial markets and instruments; experience handling on exchange transactions is beneficial
- Ability to plan, organise and set priorities to enable the effective management and delivery of tasks within set timeframes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is a leading global financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Treasury Analyst job.
Apply now or contact me to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 September 2022An attractive Client Services Executive (Night Shift) job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Sales and Client Services Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 01 September 2022An exciting Treasury Client Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This role works closely with multinational corporate clients.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Tax Analyst (eight-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Tax Analyst with Singapore tax experience who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting 12-month Assistant Relationship Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a client-centric analyst who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Trade Solutions Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an associate who will support trading solutions business, who owns the sales and advisory as well as execution of equity, fixed income, foreign exchange and structured products.