VP, Investment Banking Middle Office
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nathalie Chieng (R21100257)
Job Ref 1809900/001
Date posted 25 July 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-07-25 2022-08-24 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A VP, Investment Banking Middle Office job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore.
About the VP, Investment Banking Middle Office Role:
In this role, you will be joining a cross-functional and cross-business organisation that operates as a control function over the sales and trading and trade capture (TCU) divisions. You will support in providing a service and additional controls to the IB infrastructure teams (product control, financial control in finance, credit and market risk, compliance and operations).
- Ensure processing is of the highest standard, whilst meeting agreed SLAs, and being mindful of risk, efficiency, budget and personal conduct
- Ensure quality T0 and EOD controls and transactional support to meet the demands of the business, clients and regulators across APAC jurisdictions
- Collaborate effectively with regional and global IBMO asset class leads to deliver on the IBMO strategy
- Optimise trade controls and life cyle management on strategic platforms, driving standardisation of T0 EOD controls
- Support regulatory change, business growth and driving continuous improvement through strategic automation and RPA
- Understand the business strategy to be able to add value at meetings and influence the outcome
- Create and support growth of a talented high-performing regional/functional team
- Drive strategy, execute change and resolve issues, to ensure APAC nuances are clearly articulated, understood and taken into account for global initiatives
To succeed in this VP, Investment Banking Middle Office role, you will have to be a subject-matter expert in structured and credit financial products. The right candidate will also have current hands-on experience within the trading support BAU and management skills in both internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree or equivalent in the business management field
- At least eight years of relevant industry experience, preferably middle office processing within investment banks
- Technical expertise in the area of middle office (preferably in credit and structured products) and sound knowledge of operational front to back procedures supporting investment banking business
- Strong understanding and heavy emphasis on a properly controlled risk and operating environment
- Positive mindset with a can-do attitude, willing to take up challenges, and determined to make a difference
This esteemed company is a multinational investment bank operating the globe with offices in over 29 countries. It provides advisory, financing and risk management services to large companies, institutions and government clients.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP, Investment Banking Middle Office role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21100257 Nathalie Chieng
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting finance team of a leading international bank is expanding in Singapore and recruiting for a Regional VP FP&A job.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 August 2022An attractive AVP/VP Regulatory FCC Audit Specialist job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be part of the global financial crime corporate audit leadership team across Asia Pacific and EMEA.