Senior Client Operations Analyst
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1806280/001
Date posted 22 July 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-07-22 2022-08-21 banking singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Client Operations Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global private banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a front office focused individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Client Operations Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for extensive interactions with the clients, external counterparties, internal teams like the sales, and technology teams both locally and cross regional on a regular basis.
- Support investment representatives in driving AUM and revenue numbers as well as cultivating and managing ultra-high-net-worth client relationships
- Understand client requirements and assist investment representatives in daily maintenance of account relationships
- Be responsible for clients’ daily trading of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, derivatives, structured notes, alternative investments and other core banking products
- Facilitate the onboarding process of new and existing clients to bank, including account opening/closure/update with client to ensure completion of documentation requirements
- Monitor the team’s portfolio under management, resolving daily client issues and ensuring that client requests are promptly met
- Liaise closely across various divisions within the bank (compliance, operations, risk, legal, etc.) to ensure timely resolution of client enquiries
- Enhance familiarity with core banking/trading systems as well as an understanding of the private wealth management business
- Liaise with various business units to ensure client documentation is complying with policies and procedures
- Understand all desk administration and abilities to manage the meetings and travel arrangements of investment representatives
To succeed in this Senior Client Operations Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams and other internal stakeholders as well as communicate effectively with intermediaries when the need arises.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or marketing disciplines
- Minimum of three to five years' experience in a banking environment, specialising in client servicing
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with a strong client focus
This global bank reputed to be the best in the industry, needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very dedicated to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Client Operations Analyst role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an associate who is able to support all client-related activities from the point of trading through to settlement
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD70000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Fraud Risk Analyst job opportunity has become available at a leading digital bank.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting Trade Solutions Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an associate who will support trading solutions business, who owns the sales and advisory as well as execution of equity, fixed income, foreign exchange and structured products.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Financial Crime Compliance Officer (nine-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global private banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to implement the organisation’s compliance programmes to manage risk exposure and combat financial crime with a focus on CDD/KYC reviews, and ensures that regulatory and internal policy requirements on KYC/CDD are met.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Client Services Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a front office focused individual who is a leader in their field.