Liquidity Operations Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nathalie Chieng (R21100257)
Job Ref 1826810/001
Date posted 13 July 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-07-14 2022-08-12 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Liquidity Operations Specialist role has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Director.
About the Liquidity Operations Specialist Role:
In this role, you will be part of the FX team providing support to trades executed on the Electronic Communication Network (ECN). The team focuses on the APAC region and aims to provide innovative solutions to the foreign exchange market.
- Facilitate transactions that occur on the electronic communication network (ECN)
- Support the trades of the clients executed on the ECN, resolving any open issues
- Respond to the ECN’s surveillance alerts and adhere to its operational procedures
- Monitor developments and flow of trades on the ECN channels
- Match participants with the right set of liquidity pool and liquidity providers
- Ensure participants and liquidity providers are following the ECN rule book
- Mitigate risk associated with open positions and credit, working with Central Prime Brokers
- Regularly reconcile to identify, resolve potential trade breaks and minimise trade rejects
- UAT testing and assist in onboarding of new ECN sessions
To succeed in this Liquidity Operations Specialist role, you will need to have extensive working experiences in the foreign exchange market within the financial industry. You will also need hands-on experience in the entire trade life cycle covering the APAC market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, or Engineering
- At least two years of work experience in front office trade support or middle functions within the banking and finance industry
- Shift work is required between 5am to 2pm; 2pm to 10pm; 10pm to 5am
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and quantitative algorithms
- Experience in building, innovating, and improving processes
- Proactive and ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment
- Independent and has eye for detail
- Understanding of FX connectivity, protocols and latency issues
- Good understanding of the FX settlement, FX trade cycle and STP
- Knowledge of EMS, FIX and Python would be handy
- Fluency in Mandarin or Japanese is an added advantage
- Candidates requiring working visa in Singapore need not apply
This esteemed company is one of Asia’s leading multi-asset exchange, providing listing, trading, clearing, settlement, depository and data services. As one of the world’s most liquid international market for the benchmark equity indices of China, India, Japan and ASEAN, it is headquartered in AAA-rated Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Liquidity Operations Specialist role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21100257 Nathalie Chieng
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022An Audit Manager job has become available at a subsidiary of a Japanese financial group.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 July 2022An AVP, Prime Brokerage Derivatives job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 July 2022An exciting Chief Compliance Officer (five-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected leading independent advisory firms based in Singapore. This is a maternity leave cover role.
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD144000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 July 2022An exciting APAC Margin Operations job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting AVP Valuation and Control job has become available at a finance team that is expanding.