Client Due Diligence Executive
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Eileen Tham
Job Ref 1808390/001
Date posted 04 June 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-06-16 2022-07-04 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Client Due Diligence Executive job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks based in Singapore. This is a contract role for someone to provide support enhanced customer due diligence (“ECDD”) reviews on high and medium risk-rated customers.
About the Client Due Diligence Executive Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for conducting of on-boarding, event-trigger, periodic review and assessing potential adverse/PEP media news on customers flagged out from the daily batch name screening.
- Ensure compliance to the internal, external policy framework(s) in the AML/CFT regime as well as internal procedural workflow
- Ensure review outputs are of high quality; communicate/escalate issues to management in a timely manner
- Ensure reviews are completed within stipulated timeline
- Understand the KYC requirements when reviewing the documents
- Maintain confidentiality of customer’s documents and information
- Participate in process transformation, improvement initiatives, as and when required
- Liaise with external customers to obtain/ validate documents and/or information
To succeed in this Client Due Diligence Executive role in a client onboarding environment, you will need the ability to work in a retail and banking environment.
- Broad understanding of relevant banking practices, banking products/services and familiarity with KYC regulations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Familiarity with the use of MS Office (Word/Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround time
- Highly adaptable to changing business needs and work responsibilities
- Ability to maintain consistent high performance standards by taking personal responsibility for the quality, timeliness of work and display of exemplary work behaviours
This is a leading global commercial Bank and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. The firm also offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Due Diligence Executive job.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Eileen Tham