TCU Rates Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nathalie Chieng (R21100257)
Job Ref 1811000/001
Date posted 01 June 2022singapore banking-financial-services/operations 2022-06-16 2022-07-01 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A TCU Rates Analyst job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Vice President, Head of TCU Rates.
About the TCU Rates Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be providing coverage of risk management, strategic business planning exercises and participation in key projects within the Markets function.
- Provide trade capture assistance, allocations, trade amendments, queries investigation, client notification of life cycle events, and client servicing
- Ensure there is suitable control processes around trade booking, verification and reconciliation and that the control environment of TCU matches the ambition of the sales desk to trade new and exciting products as well as supporting existing business in a scalable fashion
- Work closely with sales, trading, IB middle office, PCG and DFX teams across the globe on a daily basis to resolve issues
To succeed in this TCU Rates Analyst role, you will have at least three years of experience in work closely with front office, clients and various infrastructure groups to ensure accurate trade capture, risk management and superior client servicing across three main asset classes which include FX cash, FX derivatives and rates derivatives.
- Degree or equivalent in the finance field
- At least three of relevant industry experience, having depth of knowledge in one or more products (preferably middle office processing within investment bank or hedge fund setting)
- Working experience and knowledge in structured products, including FX, derivatives and rates
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and is comfortable communicating directly with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Team player
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external clients to understand and address their needs
- Eagerness to take initiative and promote process improvements
- Experience in Microsoft Office technologies including Excel and VBA
This esteemed company is a multinational investment bank operating the globe with offices in over 29 countries. It provides advisory, financing and risk management services to large companies, institutions and government clients.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting TCU Rates Analyst role role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21100257 Nathalie Chieng
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 June 2022An exciting KYC Periodic Review Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected private banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a KYC Periodic Review Analyst who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 June 2022An exciting Client Due Diligence Executive job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks based in Singapore. This is a contract role for someone to provide support enhanced customer due diligence (“ECDD”) reviews on high and medium risk-rated customers.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 June 2022A Trade Capture Rates Analyst job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Vice President, Head of Trade Capture Rates.
Salary: Up to SGD80000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 May 2022An Operations Analyst (Crypto) job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Treasury Services Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This role will be working closely with varied multinational corporate clients.