Collateral Management Analyst
Salary SGD45000 - SGD70000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 banking Singapore SG SGD 45000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Collateral Management Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading foreign banks based in Singapore. In this job, you are responsible for collateral related transaction processing for various business entities within the bank.
About the Collateral Management Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for collateral-related transaction processing for various business entities. You will also be required to contribute to projects in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives.
- Monitor cash/securities collateral movements and instruct cash payments
- Perform investigation on cash or securities breaks on collateral as well as exceptions handling
- Liaise with the front office, custodians, settlement team as well as collateral teams from other regions to manage margin calls and exposures
- Participate in projects as the subject matter expert for system enhancement
- Work with the cash management team to report cash settlements for funding purposes
To succeed in the Collateral Management Analyst job, you will need to have good knowledge of businesses such as prime services, global equity derivatives, FX and the global standards of securities borrowing/lending.
- At least two to four years’ relevant experience in collateral management
- Experience working with front office/middle office
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous and able to prioritise work without direction
- Prior experience working in settlements
This foreign bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have the above skills and are ready to take the next step in your career, this Collateral Management Analyst role could be a great opportunity for you.
Please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low