Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2019-12-27 banking Singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting 12-month Compliance Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected private banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a Compliance Officer who is fluent in this field.
About the Compliance Officer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for management, co-ordination and tracking of completion of periodic reviews.
- Professionally deliver of a variety of support services to the private banking business
- Support front office to complete the periodic reviews and other regulatory remediation requirements
- Provide guidance to front office on documentation requirements for periodic reviews
- Participate in projects/initiatives
- Review account documentation
- Support front office to complete the periodic reviews and other regulatory remediation
To succeed in this Compliance Officer role, you will need to have the ability to work in a wealth management environment.
- Minimum of two years' experience in a financial institution in similar role with KYC and client onboarding experience
- Prior experience in a private bank
- Excellent track record in terms of turnaround and ability to identify key AML/KYC issues
- Familiar with local AML regulations in regards to review of client due diligence information on high networth individuals
- Strong excel, macros and report presentation skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compliance Officer job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua