Account Documentation Analyst
Salary Up to SGD5000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2019-12-19 banking Singapore SG SGD 5000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Account Documentation Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global private banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an Account Documentation Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Account Documentation Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing, coordinating and tracking the completion of periodic reviews within the private wealth function.
- Review and process new client account opening documentation
- Review and process client account updates
- Review and process discretionary portfolio account opening
- Process changes to client static data
- Process account closures
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports for submission
- Assist in the maintenance of dormant accounts
- Attend to queries from the marketing team
- Other ad hoc tasks
To succeed in this Account Documentation Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work in a wealth management environment.
- Experience in account opening and reviewing of KYC documentation in a private bank
- Strong sense of risk and fraud control
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to understand Mandarin is an advantage, as the candidate is required to communicate with Mandarin-speaking customers and counterparts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Documentation Analyst role.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua