Fatca Regulatory Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2019-12-07 banking Singapore SG SGD 7000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Fatca Regulatory Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Fatca Regulatory Manager who is fluent in this field.
About the Fatca Regulatory Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for processing and recording of all Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and FATCA Tax documentation.
- Complete defined reviews of client files for relevant tax information against a predefined checklist and procedure
- Plan the migration of the existing FATCA and CRS infrastructure to an automated due diligence and reporting solution
- Check for correctness, including validation of client and completeness of documents received against existing records
- Record, process, scan and prepare for filing of documents in accordance with company procedures
- Provide regular progress reports to the management of the company
- Ensure that the initiatives are tracked effectively and delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Definne scope and objectives while involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring business and technical feasibility
- Ensure project and process risks are identified and mitigated effectively
- Ensure resources are utilised and allocated effectively
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third party vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project and process documentation
To succeed in this role, you would require demonstrating working in a fast-moving environment whilst maintaining a high quality of work deliverance. The successful candidate would also need to possess good analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelors/honours degree or equivalent preferred
- Working knowledge of FATCA and CRS and the related regulations, preferably within fund/asset management or investment banking
- Basic knowledge of FATCA and/or CRS requirements is preferable
- Project and change management experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to be a strong team player and showcase excellent communication skills
- Competent knowledge of the local companies act and legal requirements for perfection of security documentation
This is a world leader in the global financial industry. This organisation also serves as an advisor to multinational companies, governments and investors. They have broken new ground time and time again in expanding their services and business worldwide and offer exceptional opportunities for growth and career development for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Fatca Regulatory Manager job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua