Trade Management Analyst (six months)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant ShiHua Goh
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-28 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Management Analyst (six months) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to work with the team to aid with trade capture assistance for life cycle events management, input, amendments and trade allocation processing.
About the Trade Management Analyst (six months) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for working closely with front office and clients in areas of FX cash, FX derivatives and commodities.
- Main point of contact for traders
- Trade capture-related functions (assistance, allocations, amendments, queries investigation, client servicing)
- First point of contact for all front-line issues regarding trade capture specific queries
- Business development and brainstorm ideas to improve work flow
- Daily resolution of issues while working closely with related teams across the globe.
To succeed in this Trade Management Analyst (six months) role, you will need to possess good knowledge of relevant financial products and superior client servicing skills.
- Middle office experience – ideally in FX cash, derivatives and/or fixed income
- Able to prioritise work load, meet deadlines
- Able to respond well under pressure
- Detail-oriented, a team player and able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate professionally in a clear, concise manner to internal and external clients at all levels
- MS Excel, Word and PC skills
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Management Analyst (six months) job.
Apply now or contact me to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: ShiHua Goh