Senior Associate, Middle Office Operations (Japanese-speaking)
Salary SGD60000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Associate, Middle Office Operations (Japanese-speaking) has just become available at one of the international investment firms based in Singapore. Your main responsibility will be to support the middle office team to streamline and optimise their strategic initiatives across businesses.
About the Senior Associate, Middle Office Operations (Japanese-speaking) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the daily fund operations and support business requirements development for system enhancements. You will be a part of the team to enhance client experiences, monitor contractual risk and drive operational efficiencies.
- Oversee daily fund operations
- Participate in investor on-boarding process for new client accounts
- Represent the middle office to internal and external clients by leveraging product as well as functional expertise in listed Equities and fixed income strategies
- Evaluate trade exceptions and complex shareholder issues while tracking reoccurring trends for management review
- Facilitate back or middle office change service requests and recommend business requirements for the completion of the requests
- Work with senior management for business projects to streamline processes and workflow
To succeed in this Senior Associate, Middle Office Operations (Japanese-speaking) job, you will need to be proficient in business level Japanese in addition to English, as you will be required to communicate with Japanese-speaking customers, counterparts and stakeholders, and at least three to six years’ experience in a middle office function within investment firms.
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry and mutual funds, including an in-depth understanding of custody, accounting and investment operations work flows and best practices
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in process management
- Ability to manage several projects while managing internal stakeholders’ expectations
This international investment firm is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Associate, Middle Office Operations (Japanese-speaking) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low