Transfer Agency Associate
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-11-09 banking Singapore SG SGD 4500 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Transfer Agency Associate job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a transfer agent who will be tasked with delivering high quality client services both internally and externally by incorporating experience and industry knowledge.
About the Transfer Agency Associate Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for management, coordination and tracking of completion of administering client trades.
- Quality control of transactions processed and client correspondence
- Participate in client service reviews
- Issue contract notes and settlement confirmations
- Process monetary settlement, money in/out and FX processes
- Process fund distribution
- Complete reconciliation and clearance of trades and cash
- Provide guidance to the front office on documentation requirements
To succeed in this transfer agency environment, you will need to have the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Minimum of two years' experience in a financial institution in a similar role
- Excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multitask and work calmly under pressure
- Detailed understanding of procedural, technical and product requirements within the transfer agency business
- Ability to provide organisation and client-focused solutions
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Transfer Agency Associate job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua