Trade Management Officer (Energy and Commodities)
Salary SGD42000 - SGD51000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 42000 51000 51000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Management Officer (Energy and Commodities) job has just become available at one of the leading brokerage firms based in Singapore. This role sits within the middle office team to provide trade support to the brokers.
About the Trade Management Officer (Energy and Commodities) Role:
This role sits within the middle office team and is responsible for the management of all aspects of post execution trade flow for the futures and energy businesses, until the point where trade is cleared or handed off to the settlements team.
- Trade entry, reporting and monitoring
- Provide support for all relevant broker queries
- Escalate issues to management where appropriate
- Continual review of operations work flow, update procedures when there are changes to procedures
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the markets
To succeed in the Trade Management Officer (Energy and Commodities) job, you will need to have the ability to work with integrity, due skill, care and diligence, in the discharge of your responsibilities.
- Essential experience in a middle office operations role
- Understanding of wholesale financial services
- Comprehensive knowledge of the life cycle of an exchange and/or OTC trade
- Prior experience working within an investment bank, hedge fund, or inter-dealer broker would be advantageous
The international brokerage firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and driven, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Management Officer (Energy and Commodities) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low