Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-08 2019-11-02 banking Singapore SG SGD 5000 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting KYC Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a KYC analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the KYC Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for management, co-ordination and tracking the completion of periodic reviews.
- Conduct remediation and data management
- Handle different clients and funds at the same time with regards to KYC/AML remediation
- Collect required AML/KYC documentation on all clients
- Preform Screenings via World check, Factiva and Prime and LexisNexis checks
- Provide guidance to Front Office on documentation requirements for periodic reviews
To succeed in this KYC Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work in a wealth management environment.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in private banking
- Private wealth and private banking experience is essential
- Meticulous in data management
- Excellent track records in terms of turnaround and ability to identify key AML/KYC issues
- Strong excel, macros and report presentation skills
- Comfortable dealing with clients over the phone
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting KYC Analyst job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua