Client Services Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-10-09 banking Singapore SG SGD 4500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Client Services Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Client Coverage Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Client Services Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for assuming day-to-day management of portfolio of accounts by providing treasury and cash management solutions and cross-selling the bank’s products and services to general sales/referrals.
- Harness the bank’s varied resources and work within internal partners to deliver exceptional and proactive service to clients worldwide
- Attend to client’s inquiries, requests and complaints
- Provide sales support to ensure delivery of quality and proactive services to clients
- Meet clients with the sales team for business needs
- Assist the sales team in soliciting additional business
- Work with the sales team on RFP in pre-implementation stage
- Act as primary escalation and accountability point for clients
- Provide value-added proactive servicing activities
- Conduct periodic service reviews/scorecard reviews with clients
- Perform root cause analysis of defects
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable laws, regulations, credit, KYC.AML policies and exercise appropriate delegated authority
- Perform all duties as assigned by the Client Services Manager
- Actively join, support and implement local or regional projects as assigned by the Client Services Manager
The successful Client Service Analyst will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams and other internal stakeholders as well as communicate effectively with intermediaries when the need arises.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in business administration, finance or marketing disciplines
- Minimum of two to three years' experience in a banking environment, specialising in client servicing
- Excellent knowledge of investments in a competitive environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with a strong client focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good command of Mandarin and Cantonese in speaking, writing and reading at the business level to communicate and liaise with the client base in Hong Kong and Taiwan
This global bank needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very dedicated to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Services Analyst job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua