Vendor Contract Governance Manager (12-month contract)
Salary Market aligned
Consultant ShiHua Goh
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-10-05 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 7500 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Vendor Contract Governance Manager (12-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will ensure HR are compliant to their Day 2 vendor obligations under TPRM with respect to business continuity planning and exit management, as well as the management and enforcement of SLA’s.
About the Vendor Contract Governance Manager (12-month contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring every contract is fully compliant and satisfies both legislative and audit requirements.
- Retain oversight across HR vendor landscapes, ensuring annual due diligence is conducted in accordance with defined timelines
- Develop and operate a Day 2 contract governance framework which is operationally efficient and acceptable to internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Work with the team in India in the the production of contract lifecycle reporting with particular focus on regulatory requests and expiry of contracts as well as new contracts
- Proactively monitor all exceptions to contract management framework
- Ensure timely reporting to senior management on contract performance issues and responsibilities
- Gain a good understanding of KPI and enforcing contract performance
- Gain a deep understanding of the company’s TPRM policy in order to educate and advise HR stakeholders of what is required and by when
- Gain familiarity with business continuity planning concepts, documentation and exit management plans
To succeed in this Vendor Contract Governance Manager role, you will need to build strong stakeholder relationships both within HR and outside function to ensure vendor contracts are compliant with the latest policies and templates.
- Good communication skills able to foster strong collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, colleagues and external vendor base
- Fair, transparent and the highest level of integrity in everything you do
- Ability to exercise influence over colleagues and senior stakeholders to adhere to relevant policies and procedures
- Strong attention to detail with excellent English language skills (spoken and written) and able to apply this to contract drafting
- A creative mindset centered on finding solutions to problems
- A customer service philosophy which puts the customer experience first
- Ability to work under own steam without the need for excessive supervision or direction
- Holistic thinking; ability to see the bigger picture and understand how things fit together and impact each other
- Clarity of thought with the ability to prioritise critical tasks first
- Responsive and the ability to attend to queries in a timely fashion proactively informing stakeholders along the way
- A completer finisher who works is a structured manner in order to meet deadlines
- A subject matter expert with at least five years' experience in contract administration, business continuity planning or vendor management. A holistic thinker with an advanced understanding of key contract clauses, legislation, jurisdiction and the commercial impact of missing performance SLA’s
- Experience working in a multinational environment with particular experience working with India, the US and UK
- History of working in a heavily regulated industry. Financial experience and understanding of hot topic changing regulations preferred but not essential
- Experience working and reporting with contract database software is a definite positive
- Good PowerPoint, Excel, Word skills are essential
This is a global leading financial institution which has diversified financial services functions and multiple business segments. The organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Vendor Contract Governance Manager job.
Apply now to discuss this excellent opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: ShiHua Goh