Trade Processing Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Processing Officer job has just become available at one of the leading international brokerage firms in Singapore.
About the Trade Processing Officer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working closely with brokers and responsible for trade processing, input and reconciliation.
- Maintaining accurate trade records
- Responsible for the input of trade into exchange venues and back office systems
- Working closely with brokers to ensure trade details are accurately captured
- Ensuring static data requirements are captured and updated into various systems
- Point of contact with clients, clearers and exchanges to resolve queries
To succeed in this Trade Processing Officer role, you would have to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise you workload accordingly.
- At least two years’ experience in trade processing
- Background in energy or commodities products; specifically oil products or iron ore preferred
- Experience using exchange systems
- Meticulous and a good team player
This international brokerage firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Trade Processing Officer is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low