Senior Corporate Actions Analyst
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-08-24 banking Singapore SG SGD 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading globally-listed financial institution is looking for a high calibre individual to fulfil a 6-month contract as a Senior Corporate Actions Analyst. This is an attractive opportunity to work within a dynamic and energetic environment.
About the Senior Corporate Actions Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for assisting in the end-to-end processing of corporate actions.
- Keep up to date with entitlements. Oversee mandatory and voluntary payments
- Manage security and cash breaks investigation
- Manage periodic fixing and knock in/out events for derivatives reports
- Perform reconciliations of corporate action entitlements
- Execute in-price investigation and variance checks
- Timely and accurate end-to-end processing of corporate actions (income, mandatory and voluntary events) accordingly to SLA
- Products covered: swaps, equity, fixed income, funds, structured notes, equity derivatives
- Prepare complete, accurate and timely tax reporting
- Prepare funding and periodic reports
- Review process flows and initiate process improvements via change requests, defects
- Participate in strategic initiatives and testing
- Cash and security breaks investigation
- Manage requests and queries within stipulated timeframe
- Ensure that all transactions are processed in accordance to bank rule, circulars, procedures and local requirements
- Provide relief support and other duties assigned and cross train on all functions
This role requires the candidate to be well organised with minimal supervision. The successful candidate is required to be a fast learner.
- A minimum of three years' experience in the private banking sector, preferably in an operations or a corporate actions function
- Bachelor's/honours degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook would be advantageous
- The ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
- Having the ability to participate in ad hoc projects and vigilantly review ways of systems improvement
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Corporate Actions Analyst Job.
Apply now or call me to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua