Liabilities Services Analyst (12 months contract)
Consultant ShiHua Goh
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-30 2019-08-21 banking Singapore SG SGD 2000 2200 2200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Liabilities Services Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will provide continual support to channels for Static Data maintenance.
About the Liabilities Services Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for assisting the team to clear their work queue and attend to any adhoc related queries from retail branches.
- Manage stakeholder’s expectation in ensuring that SLAs are met at all times
- Ensure GSSC’s queries are cleared on a timely basis by monitoring and completing cases in specialized cell
- To manage processing of all static data maintenance and provide support to all internal stakeholders
- Handles ad-hoc job assignment as per line manager’s requirement
- Ensure that SLAs are met for all static data maintenance requests
- Close collaboration with hubs on daily queues and service requests
- Co-ordinate data clean-up request from stakeholders
- Perform daily CBOS report reconciliation
To succeed in this Liabilities Services Analyst role, you will need to deliver the best quality banking service to customers by providing support and ensure that SLAs are met and cleared on a timely basis.
- Prior experience in operations will be advantageous
- Good working attitude and work ethic
- Willingness to learn
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services functions and multiple business segments and offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Liabilities Services Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: ShiHua Goh