Trade Finance Operations, VP
Salary SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-22 2019-09-20 banking Singapore SG SGD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Finance Operations, VP job has just become available at one of the leading financial institutions in Singapore. You will be managing a team of professionals and provide technical support to clients to mitigate operational risks.
About the Trade Finance Operations, VP Role:
This role will lead the trade finance department to ensure timely processing of transactions and implement measures to mitigate operational risks in transactions.
- Lead the team to ensure timely execution of documentary trade finance transactions (import, export and commodity transactions)
- Provide support in handling complex transactions
- Assist the front office with new trade products
- Comply with internal and external compliance and regulatory requirements
- Lead investigations of complex operations and provide recommendations to mitigate risks
- Monitor the department initiatives to identify areas for improvement
To succeed in this job, you will require strong technical knowledge of trade finance products, trade workflows and have a track record of managing a team.
- At least 10 years’ experience in trade finance operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related fields
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong understanding of the local regulations and financial risks
This world-leading financial institution needs no introduction with presence over 40 countries. They are constantly growing and offer a great working environment.
If you have the above skills and are ready to take the next step in your career, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low